Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Have Been 'Published'!

A few weeks ago I was introduced to an interesting site called HARO, if you are a writer or just a regular person even, you can check it out and sign up for free. HARO stands for Help A Reporter Out and they send out 3 e-mails daily with tons of requests for interviews on all sorts of subjects. One of the first e-mails I recieved led me to All Things Girl, an e-zine by women, for women. They were looking for artists and writers to submit art and writings for their upcoming editions. So I went and I submitted this picture for the July theme of "Men & Boys".
This image is titled "Just Around the Bend" and is a part of my ABC Photography series.
The really awesome part is, not only was my image selected to be in the issue, but it is on the 'cover' of the issue! Be sure to stop by All Things Girl to see my image and everone else's and take a look at the other articles and neat stuff they have there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sweetheart, way to go! I always knew you were a gifted photographer and artist. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.